It’s that time again! This will be my 3rd time as a guest participant in the One Room Challenge! I’ve used this event to makeover both my craft room/office and our living room; this time around we’re updating our GUEST BATHROOM!
I’m Amber Oliver – nice to “meet” you! This is my DIY and lifestyle blog that features colorful crafts, easy DIYs, and more! Our family has spent the last 18 MONTHS stuck on two different continents and are finally going to be back under one roof! We were in the process of moving abroad when the pandemic hit and immigration restrictions left us both stranded.
We’re taking part in the One Room Challenge as we move back into our home and turn it into a place we love ❤️ instead of just a place we have to live 🏠 (Since we don’t get our adventures together abroad at this juncture in life!) Folks have been following our adventure and we’d love to share how we turn our house into the bright, colorful, bold home of our dreams – starting with the GUEST BATHROOM!
This bathroom is getting a complete DIY makeover!
- Vanity wood base and mirror painted in a bright, bold shade of green.
- Vanity top painted a faux marble and coated in epoxy.
- Floor is getting painted white with turquoise tiles stenciled on.
- Shower is getting a bright white epoxy coating to really brighten the room!
- New hardware will round out the space.
- Colorful new lighting above the vanity!
- The finishing touch? Gorgeous wallpaper going behind vanity and mirror.