How to make gorgeous DIY bookmarks with resin! These resin bookmarks are easy to customize and make a great gift idea!
This is such a simple resin project and is a GREAT project for beginners! I used two part epoxy resin for this craft. It’s as simple as mixing equal parts of the resin and hardener and adding in your decorations!
For this project, I didn’t have bookmark molds and simply used rectangle ones. If that’s all you have, just be careful to to overfill the mold. You don’t want your resin bookmarks to be too thick!
- Start by preparing your EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy. This is a multi-step process so don’t start mixing until you are ready to do the whole project from the beginning to end! Start by mixing EQUAL parts of the Hardener and the Resin.
Stir the mixture for 2 minutes (be sure to scrape the bottoms and sides) then pour from the 1st cup into a 2ndand mix with a new stir stick for an additional minute.
- Once your resin is ready you can add glitter in if you'd like!
- Now add your resin to your molds! I didn't have bookmark molds for this project, so I used rectangle molds and only filled about 1/4 of the way so they were thin enough to use!
- After you've poured your resin bookmarks - add in any embellishment you'd like!
- After your resin to cures, you can remove from the molds!
For my resin bookmarks, I used metallic confetti. Something with a coating works much better than say, paper for instance. They won’t discolor or have weird spots on them!
I hope this project inspires you to create your own DIY bookmarks from resin! If you’re looking for more resin projects, please visit my resin archives!