Around the holidays, the craft focus is almost always on ornaments. Since there’s only so much real estate on that tree, I wanted to share some craft ideas for decorating other places in your home. If you’re anything like me, you’ve been running around trying to find gifts for everyone, plan your holiday travel, and keep up with house work etc. Taking the time to slow down and let yourself be creative – especially during this busy time of year – can do a lot for your emotional state. There’s something therapeutic about gluing, cutting, painting, etc. Just don’t quote me on that – this blog is not FDA approved 😉 You can get crafty in your home decor as well as in your holiday wrapping. These gorgeous DIY holiday crafts will leave you feeling inspired!
- DIY Felt Mistletoe Christmas Decorations from Happiness Is Homemade
- DIY Custom Vintage Christmas Lights from My Sister’s Suitcase
- DIY Mini Wooden Christmas Trees from Sugar & Cloth
- Vintage Car Christmas Tree Marquee from A Beautiful Mess
- DIY Christmas Card Holder from I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Wreath from Anika’s DIY Life
- Unique DIY Wooden Christmas Tree from Pillar Box Blue
- Dala Horse Ornaments & Gift Toppers from Francois Et Moi
- Novelty Christmas Figgy Pudding Flats from Damask Love
- Festive Ornament DIY Cocktail Stirrers from Lydi Out Loud
- DIY Holiday Poster Prints from A Bubbly Life
If you like any of these DIY holiday crafts, be sure to leave a comment on the original post and let the talented bloggers know how much you like their ideas! If you’re looking for more holiday inspiration, please visit my Christmas category to see more project inspiration!
What a lovely collection I love the felt mistletoe. Thank you for including my scrap wood Christmas tree.
So many fun ideas Amber! Thanks so much for including my cocktail stirrers. Cheers and Happy New Year! xo