This post is sponsored by Brydge.
I’ve officially been an entrepreneur for over a month now! I’m glad to be settling into a routine and balancing my work days between my blog and my web design + tech support business. Things have been going really well – I still love blogging and I’m booked until February for web design clients. When Brydge asked me to compile a gift guide for entrepreneurs, I knew I could come up with the perfect list! Below are 10 awesome gifts for your favorite #GIRLBOSS:
- Day Designer: This is my all time favorite planner! I’ve used it for the past two years, and my one complaint was the weight. I love that it’s a daily planner, but that made it pretty heavy to carry around. Since I’m no longer going back and forth each day, I can leave my planner right there on my desk. You can keep daily to-do lists and it has sections for goal setting, inspirational quotes, and tracking your daily gratitude.
- Note Pad: I use note pads CONSTANTLY! I like to use post it notes and stick on my DIY acrylic calendar, but I like a regular note pad to make quick notes when I’m on the phone or just keeping track of notes on a project. This little cube will keep the note pad corralled and looking super cute on your desk.
- Office Print: One thing on my “stuff to do before quitting my job” list was to makeover my home office. I knew I’d be spending my days in there and wanted an awesome space that reflected my personality and that I would enjoy working in. A great print for any #GIRLBOSS’s home office is one that reads “Good things come to those who hustle”! I just love this print.
- Pouch: I honestly have WAY too many pouches but I LOVE them! I use them in my purse to keep track of pens, gum, headphones, etc. I also use them to keep things in my home organized. Check the drawers in my laundry room and offices – lots of pouches! I love this one that says “I am very busy” – so fitting!
- Brydge Keyboard: These sleek keyboards are compatible with each model of iPad. Turn your iPad into a laptop quickly and easily! This is especially convenient when I want a change in scenery and decided to work that afternoon at a coffee shop. The keyboard offers 180 degree viewing angles, back lit keys, and a 3 MONTH rechargeable battery! (I wish my iPhone stayed charged that long!!) Perfect for the #GIRLBOSS on the go. The Brydge keyboard allows you to be mobile and stay productive anywhere! Brydge is offering discounts on all models of keyboards as well as bundle deals with accessories for the holidays.
- Business Card Holder: I’ve been caught so many times without my business cards and it’s so annoying! Having a special place to keep your business cards is key. A cute monogrammed business card holder is the perfect place to keep your business cards so you are never caught without them!
- Portable Charger: Having a way to charge your phone on the go is super convenient. There’s nothing worse than being out and not having a place to plug in a charger. These are very convenient when traveling!
- Mug: I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but I love hot tea! I have tea every morning with my breakfast, and I’ve started drinking it in the afternoon as well. Having a cute mug to drink out of makes your work day that much better.
- Glam Stapler: I mean do I really have to explain this one? Super cute office accessories are a must have for every #GIRLBOSS.
- Candle: This is a staple in my office. I keep a candle burning pretty much all day. Capri Blue candles are my absolute favorite. I like to burn them as long as I can and then use them on a candle warmer. There’s something about a candle burning on my desk that just makes me that much more productive.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Brydge. Thank you for supporting the brands that partner with this blog.