I’ve always loved making gifts for people. My mom still has the ornaments we crafted as children – didn’t everyone make popsicle stick reindeer!? The time and care involved in creating DIY Christmas gifts shows the recipient that you really care! I especially love gifts that you can use. From sugar scrubs and cozy slippers to edible gifts like cinnamon bread and hot cocoa – I’ve rounded up 10 thoughtful DIY Christmas gifts you can make for all the favorite people on your Christmas list!
- Homemade Lavender Bath Salts from The Happier Homemaker
- Slippers Gift Idea from Pretty Providence
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub With Free Printable Labels from Mom 4 Real
- Christmas Chocolate Spoons from Cherished Bliss
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix from Love Grows Wild
- DIY Cherry Pie Pot Holder from A Beautiful Mess
- Christmas Gift Idea from Julie Blanner
- “You Make Life Sweet” Gift Jars With Printable Labels from Kleinworth Co.
- Snowglobe Surprise Money Holding Gift from Mad In Crafts
- Printable Peppermint Treat Box from Damask Love
Looking for more holiday inspiration? CLICK HERE!