My tree has been up for almost 3 weeks now (I know, I know… up before Thanksgiving!!) and we still haven’t decorated it! I had my husband help me get it down before he was out of town a few weeks ago thinking I could decorate while he was gone. Then we took a vacation to Colorado over a long weekend, spent nearly a week out of state for Thanksgiving and now that we are home, I’m feeling under the weather! Luckily the tree looks beautiful with just the lights on so in the evenings the living room looks magical despite the lack of ornaments! I want to (and still intend to!) do a colorful theme on our tree this year. I switched from the traditional red and green ornaments to a mix of silver and gold the last two years, but after re-doing our living room this spring, I really want to incorporate a ton of color this Christmas! I love DIY Christmas ornaments and rounded up a few unique ideas you might enjoy as well!
DIY Christmas Ornaments
- DIY Leopard Print Ornaments from Amber Oliver
- Easy DIY Christmas Photo Ornaments from I Heart Crafty Things
- Easy Paper Scrap DIY Christmas Ornaments from Mod Podge Rocks
- DIY Christmas Ornament Tutorial Using Paper Straws from Make And Do Crew
- DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments from Mountain Modern Life
- Melted Crayon Art DIY Christmas Ornaments from The Heathered Nest
- DIY Snow Globe Ornament from Amber Oliver
- Easy DIY Snowball Fight Christmas Ornament from Pint-Sized Treasures
- DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments from DIY Inspired
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments from Clean And Scentsible
- Homemade Extract Ornaments from Sprinkle Some Fun
- Simple Feather & Glass Ball Christmas Ornament DIY from An Oregon Cottage
- DIY Glitter Unicorn Ornaments from Hello Wonderful
I love crafting, especially around the holidays. I included some of my DIY Christmas ornaments in this post, including my favorite – the DIY leopard print ornaments! If you like any of these ideas, be sure to leave a comment on the original post and let the talented bloggers know how much you like their ideas!