This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mionetto Prosecco. Content for ages 21+.
This past weekend I was thrown a Christmas themed birthday party since Eric and I will be in China on Christmas. I love my birthday but love Christmas even more, so I was bummed to be missing the magic of the holidays. The party came together flawlessly and one of my favorite details was the Holiday Prosecco Punch I put together! Mionetto sent me some delicious Prosecco that I added a few simple ingredients to and came up with a tasty holiday drink! I was even able to serve on my DIY serving tray.
- Mionetto Prosecco Brut D.o.c.
- Frozen Orange Concentrate 12 oz
- Frozen Cranberry Concentrate 12 oz
- Add your frozen Orange and Cranberry Concentrates to a punch bowl
- Pour Mionetto Prosecco into the punch bowl
- Stir and break up the concentrate but try to maintain some large chunks (this will keep the punch cold longer)
- Garnish the punch bowl with sliced orange and cranberries
Mionetto Prosecco was perfect for this punch because it’s sweet with fresh flavors of green apples, pears and honey. It’s great for special occasions (like my Christmas themed birthday party!) or a great addition to a Saturday morning brunch. Mionetto was founded in 1887, so they’ve had many years to perfect their prosecco. They are recognized globally as the leader in prosecco and sparkling wines from northeast Italy. This drink is perfect year round; I served it last spring during a pretty afternoon on our patio and now I have the perfect punch for holiday parties. Grab a few bottles for your NYE party!