Shopping for the guys on my Christmas list has always been the hardest. Being a lady, I find shopping for the ladies in my family to be pretty simple – I just buy things I would like. You know, “one for you, one for me” ;-). Coming up with useful, thoughtful, and interesting gifts for men tends to be a bit of a challenge. This year I consulted two of my most fashionable, “in the know” friends to help me compile this list. My buddies Trae and Blake came up for over 30 gift ideas for your brother, husband, partner, father, son, or that weird uncle on your Christmas list!
This post contains affiliate links. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for your support! Please refer to my disclaimer page for more information.
- Copper Barrel Mugs – These are the pefect mugs for moscow mules. They are 100% copper and will keep your drink extra cold.
- Salud Gift Set – Gold – Perfect gift set from Z. Gallerie. Bring a bit of style to your bar cart.
- Whisky Chilling Rocks – Sipping Stones are the aficionado’s choice for chilling a drink. It eliminates a common problem for all connoisseurs of fine distilled spirits: it cools your drink perfectly without the dilution from melting ice.
- Cocktail Glasses – A great glass for a great man! Every 11oz glass from this 4pc set is individually hand dipped in a black polymer to give a dripping wax look. They’re extremely durable and a great gift idea for the man that has everything…or will.
- Old Fashioned Kit – When it comes to a man’s cocktail, there is no debate over the standard bearer, the Old Fashioned. This kit includes all the hardware you’ll need to make one right.
- Bottleloft – With these clever fridge storage strips, your bottles will hang out in a cool loft that might make the orange juice jealous. Two strips secure a six pack of your favorite beverage bottles to the ceiling of your refrigerator, keeping them handy and freeing up space for other food that’s just chillin’.
- Glass Bottles With Wood Stoppers – Sculptural spheres in natural wood function as stoppers for these shapely glass bottles, designed for decanting whiskey, wine, oil and vinegar. For a witty gift, monogram them with short words like ‘sip,’ ‘refill’ or ‘enough.’
- Oaxacan Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer – Bittermilk No. 6 – No. 6 Oaxacan Old Fashioned, pronounced “weh-HAH-ken”, is strong and bittersweet with Old Fashioned spices and Chiles! Celebrating the flavors of Oaxacan, Mexico by using chilies, cocoa nibs and spices. Pair with the Old Fashioned Kit in #5.
- Saddle Leather Drink Coasters – What man doesn’t like leather? These leather drink coasters go right along with all the cocktail contraptions above. Optional monogramming at Pottery Barn makes for a great gift item.
1o. Crosley Radio Turntable – For the guy who prefers the warm, mahogany-rich sound that vinyl is famous for – get him this sleek and compact turntable.
11. Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker – The more modern listener may prefer the convenience of this wireless system so he can stream music right from his iPhone. It has lots of cool features, like allowing up to 8 devices in memory for easy pairing.
12. Push Pin Travel Map – Each of these frames is handcrafted and the perfect way to commemorate travels or use as a tool to dream up new ones.
13. Cabin Porn: Inspiration for Your Quiet Place Somewhere – Great coffee table book. When wrapping make sure to cut out above the word “porn”. Watch grandma blush.
14. Latitude/Longitude Keychain – Know a sentimental guy? Give him this key chain so he can remember where he moved from or maybe his college town.
15. Napa Deerskin Driver Gloves – Use them for riding your motorcycle, driving the car, or even as super comfortable cold weather work gloves.
16. Stansport Wool Blanket – These wool blankets are ready for the most extreme cold. Use it on its own or over the top of your sleeping bag for when the temperature really drops. Great for a guy who loves the outdoors – even in winter. Brrr.
17. Olive Drab Wool US Military Blanket – Who doesn’t like a warm blanket? Keep your guy warm with this masculine green military style blanket.
18. Patagonia Classic Retro X Vest – Patagonia is known for their outdoor clothing and gear. This vest is stylish and will help keep warm in the cold winter months.
19. Tory Leather Hoof Pick Buckle Belt – The hook belt is always a conversation starter. Eyes up here ladies…
20. Tory Leather Belt with Stainless Steel Stirrup Buckle – Classic belt that looks nice and will keep his britches up.
21. Flannel Shirt – Keep him warm and looking daper with this flannel shirt from Stag Provisions.
22. Shawl Cardigan – This cardigan is will keep him warm with the shawl collar and comfy with the elasticized cuffs. Cozy and polished – a great combo.
23. Core Short – Lightweight and has plenty of pockets. He can wear to the gym; or to the grocery store pretending he’s going to work out that day.
24. Metal Tech Long Sleeve Shirt – Perfect for the sweaty man. Fancy Lululemon technology inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the shirt.
25. Timex Weekender Watch – Great neutral color and has casual, yet fashionable styling for the relaxed lifestyle.
26. Drink Coffee/Drink Whiskey Tee – This covers all the basic food groups.
27. Daniel Wellington Men’s Watch – Classic, clean design but also durable. Perfect for every man.
28. Gentlemen’s Hardware Credit Card Tool – The right tool for the job! Pretty much any job – 10 tools in one!
29. Leather Dresser Caddy – A handy place to keep all his things.
30. Personalized Pocket Knife – A classic gift for any guy. Personalize it for a nice added touch.
31. Bluetooth Tracking Tag – Help him keep easy to misplace items from getting lost.
32. Land Rover® Experience Driving School – Off-road obstacles such as steep ascents, descents, side tilts, log crossings, and rock crawls offer an exciting and memorable off-road adventure. Up to three participants may ride in each vehicle.
33. Racing Adventure | Racing School Experience – Let’s be honest – any guy would love this!
34. Fly-Fishing Lodge in Montana – For the guy who needs to relax and get away. Perfect even for inexperienced fisherman.
What is your favorite item on the list? Do you have a go to “guy” gift item?
Leave a Reply