Use EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy to create adorable resin flamingo ornaments! DIY Christmas ornaments for your colorful tree!
We’re jingled and ready to fla-mingle this holiday season! Ok that was pretty corny, but these resin flamingo ornaments are ADORABLE and super easy to make! I love making DIY Christmas ornaments for my tree but they have to be CUTE!
I found the most amazing silicon mold with cactus and flamingos and knew it would be absolutely perfect for a resin project! The flamingo ornaments were the easiest to make – just had to mix up pink!
Resin Flamingo Ornaments
Use EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy to create adorable flamingo resin Christmas ornaments for your tree!
- Tropical Silicon Mold
- Prepare the EasyCast resin. This is a multi-step process so make sure you don't start mixing until you are ready to do the whole process from beginning to end!
Mix EQUAL parts of the hardner and the resin.
- Slowly stir for 2 minutes (be sure to scrape the bottoms and sides) then pour from the first cup into the second and mix with a new stir stick for one additional minute.
- Now add a few drops of pink acrylic paint and gently mix until blended.
- Time to pour! Gently pour into your Flamingo Ornaments mold.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the resin to cure then pop out of the mold!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
After popping this little guys out of their molds, I just added a dab of strong adhesive on the back and glued on some shiny string. These looked adorable with the cactus ornaments on my little orange tree from At Home Stores.
Related: 13 Creative DIY Ornaments
Ready to make these adorable resin flamingo ornaments? I put together everything you need for this project! Have a question? Drop it below!
Leave a Reply