Create the perfect DIY coffee cup decals for entrepreneurs with the Wild Rose Cricut Explore Air 2! This post is sponsored by JOANN.
Running my own business has been simultaneously the best and hardest thing I’ve done so far in my life. The decision to leave the comfort and security of a full time income in IT was not an easy one. (You can read all about my decision here!) BUT even on the hardest and most stressful days, I know it was the right decision and I’m incredibly lucky to be living my dream! Being your own boss can be challenging – the freedom that comes from being self employed takes a lot of discipline to maintain. The stress of being solely responsible for your business wears on you, but at the end of the day it’s the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done! My friends at JOANN and Cricut want to acknowledge the fearless DIYers out there turning their creativity into careers! The new Cricut® Explore Air™ 2, Wild Rose Edition is here to empower you to keep creating – whether for fun or work (or for your super fun work!)
- Start by opening this file in Cricut Design Space.
- Click "Make It"!
- Set the dial to "vinyl".
- Place vinyl on your mat and load into your Cricut.
- Press the flashing Cricut button and let your Explore Air 2 do the work!
- Unload your mat.
- Remove the excess vinyl.
- Press the transfer tape onto your decal, then use it to peel up the design. Pickup the pink design first then the purple design.
- Place the design onto your coffee cup..
- Cut around the edges with scissors and press down firmly before removing the transfer tape.
This was a quick and easy project that would make a *perfect* gift for your favorite small biz owner! Since I used the Wild Rose Cricut it actually cut 2x faster than my other Cricut! Still don’t have a Cricut? You NEED the Cricut Wild Rose bundle! It comes with a ton of vinyl to get you setup – including this gorgeous shimmer vinyl! You can get the Cricut Wild Rose Bundle exclusively at JOANN.
Don’t forget to PIN for later!