For some reason, I always find it hardest to shop for myself. Gift giving is one of my “love languages” so I love finding the perfect gift for family and friends, but always have a hard time giving gift ideas for myself. This year I complied a fool-proof guide for any women on your Christmas list. This list has the right mix of classic gifts with a few unexpected items any women would love to be surprised by.
- Pajamas: This is one of favorite items to receive for Christmas! I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a pair of PJs for myself – I can just as easily wear and old tshirt to bed. But getting a new pair of cozy pajamas in the winter is a great gift idea. Bonus points if you get matching pairs for the whole family 🙂
- Mittens: By the time Christmas arrives – the winter weather usually comes right along with it. A new pair of mittens or any winter gear makes for an inexpensive and thoughtful gift idea. Throw in a matching scarf and keep your favorite lady warm and cozy all season long.
- Personalized Stationary: I am a firm believer in the power of a hand written note. Whether it’s a sincere thank you or a heart felt apology – every woman should have personalized stationary to leave whatever note she needs.
- Rain Boots: These are perfect for women of any age! I wore rain boots all through college when I had to trek to class in the rain, and still wear them to get into the office on rainy Houston mornings.
- Necklace: Most women love jewlery! I personally prefer cute casual jewlery over fancy diamonds and jewels. Consider purchasing custom jewlery from a small buisness owner like Ashley of aTakCrafts.
- Planner: A new planner is the perfect gift for the busy lady on your Christmas list. With a new year right around the corner – a planner will help her start the new year on the right foot and stay organized all year long!
- Coffee Mug: A cute coffee mug will be used over and over again! Love this one from my friend Meggie at Organized Life Design
- Magazine Subscription: This is a pretty low cost gift and the receiver will continue to get gifts every month.
- Smart Phone Power Clutch: Everyone deals with a dying phone at some point. It’s usually at the most inconvenient times. This is the cutest way to charge your phone I’ve found. It also has space for small items like your keys and lipstick.
- Calligraphy Kit: I’ve been dying to learn calligraphy. I’ve tried brush calligraphy but really love the look of this beautiful writing. A fun, inexpensive gift for a creative woman.
- Address Embosser: All those Christmas cards would have looked great with an embossed envelope! This is a gift she’ll use to for birthday cards, thank you notes, and next year’s holiday cards!
- Custom Watercolor Paintings: I’ve had these on my Christmas list for months! Kori Clark does beautiful water color illustrations and takes orders for custom home and pet portraits! I would love to have a custom painting of #OliverHQ to commemorate our very first home and ya’ll know I’m obsessed with my pup and would love to see a watercolor version of Barkley.
How are you doing on your Christmas shopping? Are you done or do you still have a few gifts to check off your list?