Happy Friday! I’m celebrating the weekend by sharing a free download with you! I don’t do it often enough, but painting can be super relaxing. I’m no artist, but there’s something therapeutic about putting a brush to paper and seeing the paint move around. I painted these brush stroke circles for a little pop of color in my first apartment years ago. During the One Room Challenge I was cleaning and decluttering my office when I found it. I decided to scan it in and turn it into a cute background. It’s available as a free download for your computer or for your phone. Enjoy!
How to download:
For the desktop:
- Click on the desktop link.
- Save the image or drag it to your desktop.
- Once saved, set as your desktop background.
For PC: Right click on the image then click Set as desktop background. For Mac: open up System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver.
For the iPhone:
- On your phone, click on the iPhone link.
- Hold down on the image and click Save Image. It will be saved to your photo library.
- Once saved, Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New wallpaper.