I’m so excited for this week! Eric and I leave on Wednesday for Boston to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. It will be such a pleasant change from the 90 degree weather we are still enjoying here in Houston. We will actually have a chance to wear scarves and boots! I did a little shopping for our trip and found some great deals.
1. Old Navy Textured Sweaters – These are really comfy! They are lightweight which will be great for layering. They are fitted but not too tight. They are a little see-through so you’ll need a tank underneath.
2. Old Navy Zip-Front Vests – I already had a white vest so I picked up the black one from Old Navy. I’ve been eyeing the JCrew vests but they are about 4 times the price of this one! This is also great for layering – the vest will keep you warm but not too hot.
3. Old Navy Canvas Utility Jacket – I really needed a lightweight jacket and I love all the pockets on this one. It’s not lined so it won’t be too heavy. I think all of the coats at Old Navy were under $50.
4. Loft Jeweled Sweatshirt – This was my first Loft purchase and I’m SOLD. I also got 2 pairs of jeans from there! I love how their clothes fit and I can tell a difference in the quality of the material. When I went in the whole store was 40% off so make sure you shop the sales!
5. Old Navy Plaid Scarf – Unfortunately this is now sold out! Which is too bad because it’s a great price, soft, and the perfect colors. They have several other cute scarves at Old Navy though.
6. Nine West Flat Boots – I found these at TJ Maxx so I’m not sure you can find them at Nine West anymore but they are really soft leather and comfortable. I think these will go with everything.
Now I need to pack! I always wait until the last minute but maybe this time I can start early 🙂