Hello all! I’ve been quite busy lately — as usual. I love that Apple created the “Reminders” app because it totally keeps my life organized. I’ve also been using OneNote at work. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet; perhaps I’ll fill you all in after I’ve had more time to use it. After all, I am ya’lls favorite IT girl right?!?
Several items had been hanging out on the my ‘To-Do’ list half done because I needed help with them. Well I’ve finally got several of them marked off! The thing I’m most excited about finishing is my headboard! I’ve been working on a padded DIY headboard and it’s finally done! The next step is to buy new bedding (another whole task in itself) before I can debut it here 🙂
The other night I was watching Harry Potter (typical), on my laptop, with my iPhone and iPad not far away. It’s amazing I can focus on anything. I decided I need a rug in my living room. I really like the look of the wood floors but I need a bit more color/texture. I got on Overstock and found a ton of great rug ideas under 200 dollars. My apprehension for buying a new rug is that I’m in an apartment and don’t want to spend a ton of money before moving to a house someday. Also I can’t pick just one! Here are a few rug ideas under 200 dollars I found:
1. Chevron – This is a very popular design right now! And it’s HUGE! This is a 7’10” x 10’10” for only $127!
2. Plush Shag – As bold and beautiful as some of these rugs are, I have a feeling I’m going to go with a simple/comfortable rug like this one. I showed it in gray but I really like the white. I can get a 5×7 for $102.54.
3. Moroccan – This is a smaller rug: 3×5 but it’s only $76.99
4. Paisley – This is another really big rug: 5×8 and only $135.83! I’m loving Overstock!
5. Trellis – I love the green one the most. They are 5×8 and $149.59
6. Ziggy Chevron – If I decide on yellow and gray for my room I think this would look great. The 5×8 is $84.99 and the 8×10 is $165.84.
I hope this gives you some inspiration 🙂 Please note this was also my first photoshopped picture attempt! Not as easy as it looks! Also, the prices may change this is what they were on Overstock when I looked.
Now time go clear out some shows from my DVR and cook some dinner 🙂